Friday, May 18, 2018

Miracles

I believe in Miracles.

Tomorrow my oldest daughter will be getting married in one of the temples of our church.  A year ago, she was in quiet a different place than she is today.  Because her story is personal to her, I will not share the details.  But I want to say that, indeed, a miracle has occurred.  It is a miracle to see where she is at today, different than where she was a year ago, to be with a different man who adores her and respects her.  To see her happy and filled with love are the greatest miracles of all. 

I, too, have experienced a miracle.  In January I started a healthy lifestyle change.  I will go into more detail on a later post, but I will say it has been a miracle in my life to be where I am now from where I was even 6 months ago.  I have continually gained energy back.  I have been more mindful of my body and it's needs for rest, recovery, and refueling.  I have been able to plan this wedding with very few hitches in my health.  That is a miracle.  I am at peace with where I am at in the journey right now.

So, Yes, I believe in miracles.  They are real.  They are gifts from God.  All we need do is open our eyes to see that they are available to all of us.  Tomorrow will be a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed by moderator before being posted.