Monday, July 11, 2016

Nevertheless, I went forth....

It has been a while since my appointment with my family doctor.  He listened to my concerns, but gave no answers.  He ordered a full panel of blood tests to see if that showed anything.  He also ordered an EKG and the wearing of a heart monitor for 24 hours to see if they could discover why I was getting heart palpitations.  The Answers: Nothing.  Everything is in the normal range.  According to the tests thus far there is no indication of anything being wrong with me.

At this I could choose to be frustrated.  But I realized something.  I have been praying for answers and these are answers.  They are answers for things that I do not have.  I don't have Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I don't have heart disease.  I don't have cancer showing up.  My thyroid is working as it should with the medicine I take.  So where do I go from here?

Today I am getting pulminary function tests done to see how my lungs are working.  And on Wednesday, after a 3 month wait, I finally get to see the pulminologist.  So I go forth, not knowing where this next step will lead, but trusting that eventually I will get answers somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed by moderator before being posted.